Welcome to Sahm's Boutiques!

Hello and Welcome! You've come to the right place to find local Treasure Valley* home-based, handmade crafts, services, and businesses! Enjoy browsing through our directory, also check the Events Calendar to find our vendors in person at craft fairs and farmers markets! Click on the business banner to find the great services and items they provide. We have a wonderful group of talented craftswomen, craftsmen, artists, products, and services right here in our Treasure Valley. Support Idaho businesses and economy by buying local. Together we can revive the "Cottage-Industries".

*Boise, Eagle, Meridian, Star, Emmett, Middleton, Kuna, Nampa, Caldwell, Marsing, and surrounding areas*

About Sahm's Boutiques

Hello and Welcome to Sahm's Boutiques!  Why the name Sahm's you may ask?  I am a Sahm (Stay-At-Home-Mom) and enjoy crafting.  A year ago I decided that I wanted to participate in my 1st craft fair and this past Christmas it became a reality!  It was a lot of fun but I must admit I was a touch disappointed to come away with a lot of left over product and noticed that most crafters did.  There are so many talented people all around us with no place to sell their wares or services on a local regular basis without leaving the home.  And who doesn't love beautiful homemade products for baby showers, gifts,  homes, and many other occasions?  At first I thought I would love to set up an actual Boutique to consign crafts, but  I can't do that and be a Sahm at the same time.  So the idea of Sahm's Boutiques ~ A Local Directory of crafts, arts, services, and home based businesses was born.  If you are a Mom, Grandma, Aunt, Sister, Daughter we'd love to put you in our directory, come join us!  If you have any questions feel free to contact us!